OMRON Ultra Premium Wrist BP Monitor with PC Software
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Detects Morning Hypertension; an important predictor of increased risk of stroke
- IntelliSense® technology for fast, accurate and more comfortable readings
- Includes Omron Health Management Software to track your progress to better blood pressure health
- Advanced Positioning Sensor automatically confirms monitor is at heart level
- Simple, Silent, 1-Touch Automatic Operation
- Detects Irregular Heartbeat
- 100 Total Memory with Date and Time Stamp
- TruRead mode takes 3 consecutive measurements with AHA recommended 1 minute intervals and automatically displays the average
- Single Read Mode with Advanced Averaging takes individual readings and automatically displays the average of the last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes
- CD-ROM and Serial/USB Cable
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Omron's HEM-670ITN not only features A.P.S. technology which confirms monitor is at heart level for more accurate readings, and also includes Omron Health Management Software (Bi-Link) which will help track your progress to better blood pressure health. This wrist monitor detects advanced diagnostics including morning hypertension and irregular heartbeat. Monitoring these important factors with Omron's software allows you to share valuable information with your physician. Cuff fits wrist sized 5 1/4" to 8 1/2" in circumference.
The HEM-670ITN has been tested, evaluated and proven to meet the rigorous safety and accuracy standards set by independent organizations.